Cat Remanufactured parts

Reman Remanufacturing is the process of restoring  parts at the end of their life to the same as "new" condition in a manufacturing environment. It operates as a one-for-one exchange, in which end-of-life products are returned in exchange for a remanufactured product , reducing waste and minimizing the need for the raw materials required to produce a brand-new item. As a sustainable business model and a high-quality, lower-cost product support option, Cat® Reman is good for business, good for customers and good for the environment.

Some of the advantages of Caterpillar remanufactured parts include: 

  • Off-the-shelf availability
  • Same as new warranty and quality
  • Fraction of new price
  • Lower owning and operating costs
  • Worldwide availability

Contact Empire Parts for more information on used and remanufactured Cat parts at 1-800-EMPIRE 1 or visit a location near you!

A new age is emerging in the world of business: the Sustainable Age. Remanufacturing serves as an important strategy that embraces the opportunities for renewed growth and change in industry practices. Cat Reman Services is dedicated to helping you implement remanufacturing as an integral part of your business strategy.

Cost Reduction

Typical reman operations focus solely on reducing overhead costs, such as labor and energy. However, this amounts to only 35% of total reman costs. Our focus is on the other 65% of the costs found in the actual parts and components, allowing us to dramatically reduce costs and increase profits.

Environmental Impact

Overwhelmingly fewer resources are consumed to remanufacture a component than to build a completely new one. In fact, remanufacturing is more environmentally friendly than recycling in that remanufacturing dramatically lowers the volume flow of resources. Fewer parts are thrown away, reducing landfill pollution. And what was once viewed as waste is now being reused.

  • SitechBW
  • SafetyBW
  • RentalColor
  • CatbW
  • TIER